Employer Name: Ipsos restaurant
Salary: $55,000 – $75,000 a year
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Lorne VIC 3232
Application Closes: Not Specified
About the Company
- Outstanding restaurant
- Escape city living for the surf coast
- Visa sponsorship available and pathway to permanent residency Located in the iconic seaside town of Lorne in Victoria, Ipsos Restaurant and Bar is a full-service, premium-dining restaurant specializing in Greek and Mediterranean food with an impressive wine selection.
They are looking for competent and experienced Premium-Dining Waiters to join our bright and dynamic team as full-time or part-time employees.
Also, they are searching for people that are enthusiastic about the sector and enjoy working as part of a supportive team. Also, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Welcoming customers and settling them into the restaurant
- Taking food and drink orders
- Serving drinks and food
- Up-selling food and beverages, including premium wines
- Clearing and setting tables for service
- Assisting with cleaning the restaurant when required
- Experience in a vibrant high-volume restaurant
- Passion for delivering outstanding service and an interest in all things food & wine
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, and communication skills
- Ability to work evenings & weekends
- While it is our preference to employ from the local labor market, we will consider people already in Australia who hold visas with working rights. We will also provide a pathway to permanent residency for the right applicants.
If you want to work as a Waiters and Bartenders- Premium Dining at Ipsos restaurant, Apply Here