Employer Name: JBS BEEF CITY PLANT
Salary: $1,428 a week
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Toowoomba QLD 4350
Application Closes: Not Specified
JBS Australia’s Beef City Site is hiring for all production floor positions at the Beef City Processing Plant. Beef City is 35 kilometers west of Toowoomba in the Darling Downs region of Queensland.
Full-time positions are available Monday through Friday, with Saturday overtime available if available. Two shift possibilities exist for the Boning Room, Kill Floor, and Cold Stores regions.
- Willingness to participate in a well-developed team environment from general laboring to highly skilled key positions.
- Comply with, and contribute to, our highly developed WHS, Quality Assurance, and Training programs.
- Ensure you have a reliable vehicle to travel safely to and from work.
- Participate in a well-organized, friendly team environment (become a team player)
- Good attendance and hard work will be rewarded with a full-time position and the opportunity to progress through the many career pathways open to you.
- Training is given to all new starters by Beef City’s experienced employees.
- Currently, various opportunities are available across all production floors and shifts (day and afternoon shifts) for full-time employment.
- To protect our workforce, Q-Fever testing and vaccination programs are mandatory here at Beef City. Our on-site nurse can assist with organizing your Q-Fever vaccination.
- Being reliable, having a good attitude, having good communication skills, and having the willingness to work will assist in securing a permanent position.
- Long-term and stable employment with a company leader in the food production industry.
- All work clothing, equipment, and PPE are provided.
- Discounted meat through our Butcher Shop onsite.
- Gain qualifications such as CERT II in Meat Processing, CERT III and IV in Meat Safety, CERT IV in Quality Assurance, CERT IV in Workplace Training and Assessing, CERT IV in Lab Technology, CERT IV in Workplace, Health, and Safety, and eventually move on to diplomas in your given field of expertise.
- Day Shift approximately 5 am to 2:30 pm.
- Afternoon Shift, approximately 2 pm to 11 pm
Entry-level positions start from $958.75 / week. If you upgrade your skills with the business, it can move up to $1428.00 / week. This sits under the Beef City Enterprise Agreement 2021. you will discuss opportunities to improve your career and skills on interview day.
If you want to work as a General Packers and Labourers at JBS Beef City Plant, APPLY HERE