Employer Name: Tetra Pak
Salary: Not Specified
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Hamilton, Waikato
Application Closes: Not Specified
Tetra Pak is committed to making food safe and accessible everywhere; we protect what is good – food, people, and the environment. Every day, we have an impact on the lives of millions of people. And it needs people like you to help us get there.
They are looking for a Process Engineer who will work independently within Tetra Pak’s project and pre-project teams, working in the New Zealand dairy and food industry.
As a Process Engineer, you will:
- Develop technical solutions in dairy and food projects.
- Travel to the customer site, as needed, for the installation and commissioning phases.
- Act as an ambassador for Tetra Pak.
- Lead and participate in technical discussions with customers.
- Make technical solutions in line with Tetra Pak’s Strategy, standards, guidelines, tools, and methods for process design.
- Validate and review technical solutions for engineering parts.
- Provide support in issue resolution in projects.
- Proven relevant process engineering experience in the dairy, food, or beverage industry.
- An understanding of the design and assembly of process equipment and machinery in the dairy or food industry.
- A genuine interest in working on the different phases of project delivery, from design through to installation and commissioning.
- Demonstrated technical skills, understanding of installation needs, and on-site customer operations.
- Project management skills and the self-drive to work autonomously.
- An open approach, with the ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders across multiple geographies.
- Experience in project implementation.
- A University Degree in Process Engineering, Food Technology Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
Please apply today if you are interested in this opportunity to work as a Senior Process Engineer B at Tetra Pak.