OPSM Cuba seeks a highly motivated and customer-oriented Retail Associate to join their team. As a Retail Associate, you will provide exceptional customer service and support to our customers while driving sales and achieving targets.
Job Title: Retail Associate
Location: Wellington, NZ, 6011
Job Type: Permanent
Application Deadline: Not Specified
No of Vacancy: Not Specified
Salary: Not Specified
They are a leader in designing, producing, and selling eyeglass frames, sunglasses, and other optical products. Their Company, created in 2018 through the union of Essilor and Luxottica, brings together two centuries of innovation and human effort to improve vision care and the consumer experience. The world’s most popular and well-known eyewear and vision care companies have headquarters here. In addition to more than 20 prestigious licensed brands, our proprietary eyewear brands include Ray-Ban, Oakley, Costa, Vogue Eyewear, Persol, and Oliver Peoples.
Their cutting-edge lens technologies include Transitions, Varilux, Crizal, Eyezen, and Stellest. With a network of 18,000 stores, including renowned retail brands like Sunglass Hut, LensCrafters, Salmoiraghi & Vigan, and GrandVision, they provide superior shopping and patient experiences.
Every day, EssilorLuxottica’s 180,000 employees in 150 countries work towards a common mission to help people see more and be more. In 2021, the Company’s milestones included collaborating with Meta to launch Ray-Ban Stories smart glasses. The acquisition of GrandVision brought 39,000 new employees into their family. Also, expanding our International Employee Shareholding community, and launching Eyes on the Planet, our strategic approach to sustainability.
We operate the iconic retail and eye care brands in Australia and New Zealand: Sunglass Hut, OPSM, Ray-ban, and Laubman & Pank.
- Greet and assist customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Provide expert advice on products and services, including prescription glasses, contact lenses, and sunglasses
- Conduct eye tests and assist customers in selecting the right products for their needs
- Process sales transactions and maintain accurate inventory records
- Ensure store presentation is always at a high standard, including product displays, stock levels, and cleanliness
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and fellow team members
- Achieve personal and store sales targets
If you are passionate about being a retail associate at OPSM Cuba and providing exceptional customer service, they encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join their team and grow your career with OPSM! Apply Here