Employer Name: Virgin Australia
Salary: Not Specified
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Brisbane QLD
Application Closes: 13 Dec 2022
This airport has always been the airline that does things a little differently. Flying means so much more to them than just taking off and landing. It’s about going above and beyond, both in the air and on the ground, to create authentic experiences that place our guests at the center of everything we do.
The Cabin and Airport Standards team is responsible for designing and implementing procedures that enable best practice guest experience and operational performance in Virgin Australia’s Domestic and International airports, aligned with Virgin Australia’s strategic vision.
As the Airport Standards Lead, you will be the subject matter expert for all our Guest Services standards and procedures. In this role, you will also train and mentor a team of Airport Standard Advisors.
Reporting to the Airport & Cabin Standards & Safety Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to create and implement procedures for new initiatives and projects
- Support and influence the Airport Standards Advisors in their daily roles, building skill and knowledge
- Collaborate with the Cabin Standards Lead ensuring consistency across all standards, with a focus on safety and positive customer service outcomes
- Collaborate with airport leaders and front-line teams to identify deficiencies in process and make recommendations for improvement
- Work with Governance & Safety Lead to ensure regulatory compliance and understand trends and audit outcomes that may result in procedural changes.
- Own the communication portfolio for airport standards seeking continuous improvement and effective distribution of information
- Minimum 12 months experience in Guest Services
- Demonstrated leadership experience in airport operations
- Sabre Interact experience
- Natural ability to interpret policy and promote the importance of adhering to policy and standards
- Experience working with a diverse range of stakeholder groups (both internal and external)
- Understanding of the dynamics of airport operations
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of applications
- Exceptional customer service skills and mindset
If you want to work as Airport Standards Lead at Virgin Australia, Apply Here.