Employer Name: Inghams
Salary: Not Specified
Employment type: Full-time
Location: South Australia
Application Closes: Not Specified.
When you join Ingham’s, you join a company with a proud Australian and New Zealand history that thrives on expansion and innovation. We want to be the poultry of choice and to provide fabulously good cuisine in the most efficient manner possible.
At Ingham’s, we value our employees and cherish our family legacy. You can appreciate working in a stable organization where our employees’ safety always comes first. Also, you will work in a fast-paced, diversified atmosphere with competitive compensation and a kind, family-like culture.
- Attending to repairs and breakdowns of production machinery promptly.
- Execute preventative and routine maintenance procedures to reduce reactive maintenance and proactively improve unplanned downtime
- Carrying out scheduled overhauls
- Recalibrating instruments, oiling, cleaning, and maintaining site equipment
- Ensure the execution of safety standards and quality assurance practices in all repairs and maintenance activities
- Identifying and escalating Animal Welfare, Food Safety & Quality issues, hazards, and risks
- PLC, Process-based Electrical trade qualification
- Industrial experience in Process Control, PLCs, HMI, VSD, and SCADA systems
- Industrial machinery experience and fault-finding skills are essential.
- Sound interpersonal skills with the ability to develop relationships, communicate and collaborate effectively with key stakeholders
- Previous experience in the dairy/food/FMCG or a GMP environment
- Strong technical knowledge coupled with a mechanical aptitude;
- Practical and systematic problem-solving skills;
- Proven skills in the areas of attention to detail, information processing, and problem-solving with the ability to multitask
- Ability to problem solve and chase issues to sustained solutions.
- Ability to identify and introduce improvements in maintenance practices and plant performance
- On-the-job training provided
- Onsite Parking
- Great employee benefits, including product discounts, novated leasing, travel discounts, and more!
- Opportunity to be part of a growing team with career development opportunities
- ASX is a listed company in Australia and NZ.
- The health, safety, and well-being of our people are our highest priority.
If you want to work as a Process Technician at Inghams, APPLY HERE