The Student Service Coordinator at Navitas – Administration is responsible for providing high-quality administrative and services support within the College across a broad range of academic and student services and administrative functions. The position acknowledges the interdependence of student and academic-related matters, the importance of front-counter student-facing activities, and back-office administration.
Job Title: Hospitality
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: 08/05/2023
No of Vacancies: Not Specified
Salary: Not Specified
Navitas is a leading global education provider that has helped generations of learners transform their lives through education. We create life-changing learning opportunities by delivering extensive educational services to over 70,000 aspirational students across our global network each year.
The person we seek will ideally have the following:
- Experience in administration, preferably in an educational setting
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Confidence in problem-solving
- Time management and multitasking skills
- Flexibility to work College open hours and hold an emergency call-out phone
- Interest in working with international students and staff
- Professional manner when dealing with staff, students, and other key stakeholders
- And the ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Ongoing training
- A small, friendly team
- Health & Well-being packages which include free counseling for employees and family
- Career Progression and development pathways
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role by applying here if you want to work as a student service coordinator at Navitas.