Please read on if you want to work as a service desk shift leader at computer concepts.
Employer Name: Computer Concepts
Salary: Not Specified
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Christchurch City
Application Closes: 06 Feb 2023
As a Service Desk Shift Leader, you’ll provide the thought and people leadership to a passionate, fast-paced Service Desk spanning New Zealand.
Underpinning our vast portfolio of services, the Service Desk provides critical support and a point of engagement for clients from multiple industries, Healthcare, Government, Agriculture, Finance, Fitness & well-being, to name a few…
Our Shift Leaders are the advocates of all things Service Desk and possess the following attributes:
- Calm, composed, and able to make key decisions under pressure
- An understanding and embodiment of CCL values, culture, disciplines, processes, and procedures
- Experience in developing and mentoring team members
- Fantastic interpersonal skills
- Passion for people leadership, development, and goal setting
- A mindset around continual improvement and ongoing self-development
- Exemplary time management, productivity, and proactivity
- Knowledge of CCL’s clients, systems, and processes
- Comfortable with the 24/7 rotation hours
- Well regarded by your colleagues, and the ability to easily build rapport with your peers
- Enabling your team to excel in their roles, develop and mature, all while continually growing in yours
About the Company
CCL’s purpose is to enable Aotearoa to adapt and thrive in a digital future; our vision is to be New Zealand’s most trusted multi-cloud and IT services partner.
Furthermore, with offices across the country and around 600+ team members, CCL is the largest locally focused IT and transformation expert in New Zealand and a part of the Spark Business Group.
In addition, this synergy of specialist, world-class, Kiwi businesses enables a supercharging of each other’s offerings. It empowers us to support our clients’ modernization journey in the most collaborative, innovative, and sustainable manner.
What we offer
Our values of Team, Integrity, Trust, Ownership, and Challenge reflect who we are, what matters to us, and how we go about our daily work lives.
We have a genuine commitment to our people and culture and a sense of purpose, and we also like to have a bit of fun along the way. Our people are empowered to grow, innovate and collaborate in a nurturing environment.
We have a very active social club across the country. Depending on what’s available locally, we have done things such as laser tag, cricket, and wine tours to ice cream on a hot day! Also, we lead the way with our expertise in our field and passion for our work and our clients.
A competitive package is on offer, including:
- Tailored professional development plans that your People leader coaches you through
- Access to various training platforms and programs such as Pluralsight and Microsoft training platform
- Access to well-being initiatives
- Mobile phone plan
- Heath Insurance
- Career Development Opportunities, ability to evolve throughout the business
- Life Insurance
- Volunteer Leave
To apply for this opportunity, you must be a New Zealand citizen or resident or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and, therefore, hold a valid visa.
If you want to work as a service desk shift leader at computer concepts, New Zealand, Apply Here