Westland Milk Products enjoys an international reputation and embodies the West Coast spirit in all that it does that seeks a customer service officer. It’s taken some good old-fashioned hard work to get where we are, and our committed team is a huge part of our ongoing success. We process over 700 million liters of milk annually and produce many dairy ingredients and products.
Job Title: Service Officer
Location: Christchurch, Canterbury
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: Not Specified
Application Deadline: 2023-06-04
No. of Vacancies: Not Specified
Based in Christchurch (Hornby), we’re looking for a superstar Customer Service Officer – Export Documentation to join our Export Documentation team and manage the documentation process for our export customers in a timely, accurate, and cost-effective manner. Working as part of our wider sales and marketing team, this is a varied role that will work closely with customers, Westland’s Quality Team, third-party logistics service providers, and insurers, and will also efficiently and effectively manage, resolve, and close out any customer complaints.
Requirement & Responsibilities
- Export documentation experience
- An understanding of export logistics, including ocean freight
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and exceptional attention to detail
- A strong customer focus and the ability to deliver superior levels of customer service
- The ability to effectively and efficiently manage and resolve issues/complaints
- High standards and a solutions-oriented/results-focus approach along with the ability to achieve deadlines and KPIs
- Flexibility and adaptability, with the ability to problem solve and focus on continuous improvement.
- The ability to work cooperatively as part of a small but dynamic team, demonstrating energy, vision, and initiative.
- Good computer skills, MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, etc
- Previous dairy industry experience would also be advantageous
If you have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service, and have an in-depth knowledge of either export documentation or a logistics background within a progressive industry, then we would love to hear from you.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Westland Milk Products, where you will be offered a competitive salary, a place you can say you are proud to work for, and health and other insurance. For further information, please see the accompanying position description (available on our Westland Careers page, westlandcareers.co.nz).
If you wish to work as a customer service officer at Westland Milk Products.
NOTE: If you do not have a work visa permit for New Zealand, start here and check the New Zealand Visa Application Process for more information