The Bay of Plenty District seeks an experienced and highly motivated Emergency Medicine Specialist to join their Bay of Plenty District Health Board team. As an Emergency Medicine Specialist, you will provide high-quality care to patients in our emergency department.
Job Title: Health Care
Location: Tauranga, Bay of Plenty (NZ)
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: 2023-05-30
No of Vacancies: Not Specified
Salary: Not Specified
Situated on the sunny eastern coast of New Zealand’s North Island, the Bay of Plenty is just that, offering vast golden sand beaches, bush-clad mountains, lush farmlands, and more. Its pleasant climate means the area has become a favorite for holidaymakers, retirees, and those looking for a different lifestyle outside the main cities.
Applicants should possess full MCNZ vocational registration and FACEM or equivalent – or be within 6 months of completion at the time of interview. In addition, we welcome applicants to develop or build on their areas of particular interest, such as:
- Subspeciality interests in areas of Emergency Medicine related to Hauroa a Toi population needs. The need, i.e., Geriatric acute care, Hauora Māori focused care, and acute mental health presentations.
- Participation in the education and training of the Emergency Department clinical team
Alongside the opportunity to work and thrive in a team of committed and high-energy Emergency Medicine Specialists, our organization offers staff benefits such as:
- In-house professional development
- Flexible working practices (e.g., We support work-life balance and flexible work arrangements whenever possible)
- Highly rewarding role and opportunity to make a difference!
- Be a valued member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Subsidized onsite hospital gym membership
- Free flu vaccinations
- Free onsite parking
- Discounts (with local businesses)
We offer a competitive salary package, a supportive and friendly work environment, and opportunities for professional development and career advancement. If you are passionate about emergency medicine and want to be part of a dedicated team. We encourage you to apply here and become an emergency medicine specialist at the Bay of Plenty district health board.