If you want to work and live in New Zealand, this job opportunity for Agri Manager at Ravensdown is for you.
Employer Name: Ravensdown
Salary: Not Specified
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Central Canterbury
Application Closes: 29 Jan 2023 23:55
We are looking for a driven, customer-focused agri-professional for a permanent Agri Manager role based out of our Ashburton Store. Also, our Agri Managers are trained and trusted advisors helping farmers get the most from their soil, pasture, crops, and animals while assisting them in transitioning towards environmentally sustainable practices. Also, it helps to reduce their environmental impacts and optimize the value of the land by providing nutrient advice, services, and products.
Furthermore, as a key link to our farmers, you’ll have an important part to play in the success of their business, serving up the products, support, and innovative solutions our farmers have come to rely on us for. Of course, this means you will spend most of your time on the road and farms. On the road to identifying farmers’ needs, selling tailored solutions, and strengthening relationships based on trust, credibility, and mutual respect.
- Plan and implement a program for visiting current and prospective customers, assessing their requirements, and advising them on the most appropriate products and services, thus achieving sales targets.
- Utilize the available technology to benefit Ravensdown shareholders in terms of profitability and environmental leadership.
- Create a plan to reduce their environmental impacts and optimize the value of the land.
- Also, ensure that end users’ needs and expectations are met through the continuous development of abilities and knowledge.
Ideal Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture or related qualification
- Sound knowledge of farms systems
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships.
- Understanding of changing landscape of New Zealand environmental policy and its implications for farmers
- Tech-savvy with knowledge of agricultural technology systems
- Certified Nutrient Management Advisor Qualification (not a requirement)
Excellent benefits package (competitive salary, 5% superannuation, medical insurance, allowances, company car). Also, ongoing training and development and Great company culture.
In conclusion, If you want to work and live in New Zealand, this Agri Manager position at Ravensdown is for you. Apply Here