Remarkable people seek a motivated and organized Sales Administrator to join their Christchurch, New Zealand, team. The Sales Administrator will provide administrative support to the sales team, including managing customer orders, tracking sales leads, and preparing reports.
Job Title: Sales Administrator
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: Not specified
Hours: Not specified
No. of Vacancies: 1
What we need from you – Your Key Responsibilities:
- Process incoming domestic orders and relay them to the Dispatch team promptly,
- Develop and maintain key relationships with clients and organizations.
- Act as a liaison between the Sales and Production teams and highlight any potential issues that may arise promptly.
- To represent the client’s products to customers enquiring via phone and
- Internet and escalate when necessary to the appropriate sales representative.
- Ensure every order is prepared, packaged, and dispatched on time and to customer specifications.
- Answer any customer queries and escalate complaints to the appropriate channels when necessary.
- Process applicable customer credit requests and enter them into the CustomerFeedback Report.
- Assist with covering staff leave, including the Raw Domestic and export markets.
- Assist, as required, the Sales and Production teams.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of experience in a sales or administrative role.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
They encourage you to apply for this position if you are a qualified Sales Administrator looking for a new challenge with remarkable people. They would be happy to discuss your qualifications and how they can help you achieve your career goals.
NOTE: If you do not have a work visa permit for New Zealand, start here and check the New Zealand Visa Application Process for more information