Honeywell seeks an experienced and highly skilled Project Manager to join their team in Auckland, New Zealand
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: Not Specified
Application Deadline: Not Specified
No. of Vacancies: Not Specified
At Honeywell, we make a lot of incredible things. But most importantly, we make the future and are looking for people to join our team of future shapers. When you join Honeywell, you join our performance culture of diverse leaders, thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who are changing the future. Our people are committed to each other and realizing our vision through their unique job functions. Our businesses embrace the challenges of innovation so that we define the future. And our global opportunities are endless for you to grow and get recognized for your passion for performing.
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager – Security to manage complex projects for Honeywell Building Solutions Security projects. You will be required to prepare, plan, execute & control all aspects of the project directly or through delegation with the project team and key technology and consulting partners. You will also monitor and control financials; works schedule, and resources (including subcontractors) and manage the project stakeholders (internal and external).
- Develop and drive strategy and delivery of complex projects.
- Deploy standard methodologies in the delivery and control of projects, including management of project budgets.
- Manage day-to-day operations of projects within the team, including subcontractors and key partners.
- Develop trusting relationships with customers to maintain a shared understanding of key issues between all parties.
- Deliver the financial objectives for the project and control billing and costs for the project.
- Devise and implement risk management programs and manage overall project risk, communicating these to management regularly.
- Undertake detailed planning and scheduling of the project and manage resource allocation.
- Ensure the design solution is fit for meeting the project requirements with the optimized delivery cost.
- Maintained financial reporting for the project with data provided by Honeywell’s accounting systems.
- Provide regular and accurate estimates after costs for the project.
- New process development and introduction sub-project
- Responsible for maintaining the project Safety Plan and EH&S responsibilities within the team.
Key Experience & Capabilities:
- 5+ years’ experience managing Security / BMS projects and leading project teams in diverse industries that will include IT and may include Mechanical, Construction, or Engineering.
- Proven track record of sustained excellence and success in delivering highly complex projects in diverse industries.
- Experience in managing partners and subcontractors.
- Proven experience in project management, including budget ownership/management, resource allocation, scheduling, forecasting, and planning.
- Experience in operational process change would be advantageous.
- You must Recognize qualifications in Project Management.
We are looking for candidates with strong stakeholder management skills and customer focus. The role is ideal for someone who is proactive and enjoys working in a fast-paced and evolving environment with the ability to work under pressure. This role will allow you to work on various new development & replacement projects. This role is ideal for someone having extensive experience managing multiple projects.
Please APPLY HERE if you want to work as a Project Manager at Honeywell.
NOTE: If you do not have a work visa permit for New Zealand, start here and check the New Zealand Visa Application Process for more information