Employer Name: Auckland Airport
Working Hours: 8-hour shifts between 7.30 am – 4.00 pm
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
We are looking for a full-time, multi-talented Maintenance Planner to join our team based in Manukau. The role will support many stakeholders. It is envisaged that the successful applicant will come from a Trade background and will possess wide-ranging abilities. We are looking for someone who can work well under pressure and can communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders and contractors. The purpose of this position is to ensure the effective management of Planned Maintenance, Corrective Maintenance, and Reactive Maintenance.
- Ensure health and safety procedures are followed by staff and contractors.
- Ensure asset register and CMMS system align.
- Ensure the preventative maintenance processes are in line with OEM recommendations for relevant assets.
- Develop maintenance work plans (preventive, corrective and predictive) with necessary information to allow efficient scheduling, assigning and execution of maintenance work.
- Review reactive and preventive work orders to ensure asset issues are addressed and failure root cause(s) are identified.
- Ensure critical spares are identified and available.
- Build effective relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
- Manage contractors and ensure work is completed to agreed standards and service levels.
- Manage the Permit to Work system for planned works
- Manage the Terminal Endorsement Process for planned works
- Min 5 years’ experience in relevant trades.
- Experienced in using a Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
- Experience of working with or implementing good Health and Safety practices.
- Well-developed skills as a team contributor, with demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across functional lines stakeholders.
- Knowledge of New Zealand Building codes and regulations.
- Understanding standards and specifications to develop sound maintenance procedures.
- Problem solving using Root Cause Analysis (RCA) tools.
- Good understanding of lean processes and demonstrates high level of personal housekeeping (5S).
- Broad-based experience or a sound knowledge of Plant Mechanical and Engineering practices and policies with a particular emphasis on Asset Care Maintenance operations, plant reliability and Health and Safety.