Employer Name: SGS
Salary: $45K-$56K Per Year per year
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Nikau Crescent, Mount Maunganui 3116, New Zealand
The world’s top company for inspection, verification, testing, and certification is SGS which is in need of an Engineering graduate. They are regarded as the gold standard for integrity and excellence worldwide. The company runs a network of more than 2,600 offices and laboratories worldwide, with more than 94,000 staff members.
Since SGS NZ’s industrial business was established in 1976, it has become a highly successful NZ and international company. Our clientele is outstanding and diverse, including well-known engineering, construction, oil and gas, and agricultural companies.
SSG is searching for a Graduate Engineer to join their team in Tauranga to work in our Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) welding inspection and consultancy services. Furthermore, This is an excellent opportunity to collaborate with other NDT team members and connect with specialists and clients.
- Tertiary education is either a Diploma or a Degree in Engineering.
- Some practical experience working in the NDT field or general inspections.
- Customer service focus and ability to use computers and technology efficiently.
- Able to work well within a team environment.
- A current driving license.
To be the undisputed industry leader in inspection, verification, testing, and certification, we must invest in the continuous development of our staff. That is why we offer you a variety of opportunities to advance your skills and career, which includes
- competitive remuneration: Take advantage of competitive pay and benefits packages that reflect your talents and skills, including retirement plans and medical and healthcare coverage.
- performance compensation
- Flexible work
- Personal Development: With a worldwide presence, you will benefit from an inclusive culture and the opportunity to develop skills, gain broad experience, foster your talents and enjoy an enriching work life
- Talent Development
Apply Here for Engineering graduate jobs at SGS New Zealand