2666445 Ontario Inc. seeks a reliable and hardworking Kitchen Helper to join their team. As a Kitchen Helper, you will be responsible for assisting the chefs with food preparation and maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen.
Job Title: Kitchen Helper
Location: North York, ON
Job Type: Permanent
Application Deadline: 2023-04-26
No of Vacancies: 2 Vacancies
Salary: 26.60 hourly for 35 hours per week
- Bring clean dishes, flatware, and other items to serving areas and set tables
- Place dishes in the storage area
- Package take-out food
- Portion and wrap foods
- Serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
- Sharpen kitchen knives
- Sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors
- Wash, peel, and cut vegetables and fruit
- Previous experience as a Kitchen Helper or similar role preferred
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow directions and work as part of a team
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Flexibility to work weekends and holidays as needed
If you are passionate about food and enjoy working in a kitchen environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume and cover letter to this mail ([email protected]) for consideration if you want to work as a kitchen helper at 2666445 Ontario Inc.
2666445 Ontario Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and they welcome applications from all qualified individuals.