Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres, making it the world’s second-largest country by total area
When you are looking for supermarket jobs in Canada, there is no shortage of options. There are many prestigious supermarkets across the country, all offering a wealth of opportunities for those at all levels of their career. Whether you are on the lookout for an entry level post or a more experienced senior level position, the many supermarket chains across Canada have jobs at all levels to suit your needs.
Apply for Airport jobs in canada
Apply below by clicking the link below
Canadian supermarkets offer a wealth of different job opportunities across a broad spectrum of sectors. Whether you are looking for an entry level position suitable for those who have just graduated from school, graduate position, a specialist post or a senior level management role, there are jobs to suit your needs.Some of the available positions include:
food retail e.g. butchery/bakery
Supermarket Jobs Requirement
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification is required.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a grocery clerk.
- Proven customer service or retail experience is a plus.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good communication and people skills.
- Ask customers about their needs and help them shop.
- Guide customers to the right aisle or shelf to help them make purchasing decisions.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Ensure the store is clean, safe and tidy.
- Store and replace products to prevent damage.
- Keep shelves stocked with fresh produce.
- Provide store displays and ensure products are properly labeled.
- Order products that are not in stock.Process customer orders and payments.
- Dispose of expired items and place items that are about to expire in sales.
How To Apply For Canadian Supermarket Jobs?
If you are planning on applying for jobs in Canadian supermarkets, you can often make your application direct through the supermarket chain’s own website. You can simply find a post that you are interested in and then click on the Apply tab. You can then complete your own personal details and upload a current CV so that your application can be sent for perusal to the supermarket’s internal recruitment team.
Disclaimer : By using 024jobs.com you agree to the following: 024jobs.com provides a free service which should be accepted as its. All the job information is provided by the respective employers, we are not responsible for the accuracy of the information like salary, job requirements and description. Under no circumstances will 024jobs will be responsible for any direct or indirect loss resulting from the use of our website and services. thanks