Concrete Brothers Inc seeks a responsible, experienced Truck Driver to join their team. The Truck Driver will deliver concrete products to job sites and ensure that all deliveries are made safely and efficiently. The successful candidate will have a valid commercial driver’s license (CDL) and a clean driving record.
Job Title: Driver
Location: Minitonas, MB
Job Type: Permanent
Application Deadline: 2023-04-24
No of Vacancies: 2 Vacancies
Salary: 23.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Mountain driving expertise
- Owner-operator business skills
- Professionalism in customer service
- Arrange travel and related itineraries and make reservations
- Drive as part of a two-person team or convoy
- Drive lighter, special-purpose trucks
- Load and unload goods
- Obtain special permits and other documents required to transport cargo on international routes.
- Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials.
- Perform brake adjustments
- Perform emergency roadside repairs
- Perform pre-trip, en-route, and post-trip inspections and oversee all aspects of the vehicle.
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Receive and relay information to central dispatch
- Record cargo information, hours of service, distance traveled, and fuel consumption
- Tarping and ensuring the safety and security of cargo
- Transport and handle dangerous goods
Experience and specialization
- Driver logbook
- Inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip)
- Experience an asset
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to this mail [Sw 20-36-25WMinitonas, MBR0L 1G0] if you wish to work as a truck driver at concrete brothers Inc. They look forward to hearing from you