They are currently seeking an experienced and highly motivated Office Supervisor to join their team at Precious Education & Immigration Consultant. As an Office Supervisor, you will play a critical role in ensuring our office’s smooth and efficient operations and be responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of our administrative staff.
Job Title: Administrative Assitant
Location: Mississauga, ON
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: 2023-05-31
No of Vacancies: Not Specified
Salary: 30.00 hours, 32 to 40 hours per week
- Staff recruitment and selection
- Prepare marketing materials
- Prepare marketing plans
- Planned, developed, and implemented recruitment strategies.
- Maintain accurate records
- Deliver presentations at conferences, workshops, or symposia.
- Delegate work to office support staff
- Consult and advise clients.
- Answer inquiries from students
- Carry out administrative activities of an establishment.
- Oversee and coordinate office administrative procedures.
- Conduct analytical marketing studies.
- Review, evaluate, and implement new administrative procedures.
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance, and security services
- Assist in preparing the operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals, and correspondence.
- College, CEGEP, or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Willing to relocate
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- Electronic mail
- Social Media
- Willing to travel
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Large workload
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by an employer
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance and paid time off. Suppose you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for excellence. In that case, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join their team as an office supervisor at Precious Education & Immigration Consultant. Please Apply by sending your cover letter to this mail ([email protected])