Chalhoub Group seeks a talented and driven Associate Buyer to join their team. As an Associate Buyer, you will support the buying team and assist with the procurement process to ensure that the company’s inventory levels are optimal. You will be responsible for identifying new trends and opportunities in the market and supporting the buying team in the execution of their strategies.
Job Title: Associate Buyer
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: Not Specified
No of Vacancies: Not Specified
Salary: Not Specified
Our Associate Buyer is responsible for participating in the selection of merchandise and its assortment, helping to bring brands to life. Our Associate Buyer is also responsible for the collection and consolidation of both quantitative and qualitative information regarding sales, best-selling items, stock coverage, and others.
- Support the Buyers to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the buying team function. Develop the Buyers Administration Assistant. Track orders spent against OTB, including showroom orders, reorder & replenishment.
- Analyse sales performance and formulate end-of-season sales reports & analysis.
- Prepare the pre-buy analysis for the Buyer, ready for buying appointments.
- Assist with product selection, prepare order sheets & qualifying orders.
- Propose & recommend actions toward stock liquidation strategy.
- Build supplier relationships & proactively negotiate support such as incentives, promotions, markdown contribution stock swaps, etc.
- Present awareness of global market trends & competitors and complete Market Studies and product recommendations.
- Work closely with marketing, VM & store teams, supply chain & e-commerce.
- Enriching experiences
- Learning and development opportunities
- Exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility
- Diverse career paths for extraordinary individuals
Competitive benefits package including:
- Health care
- Child education contribution
- Remote and flexible working policies
- Exclusive employee discounts
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities, and Perspectives to Inspire, Exhilarate, and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, they are committed to inclusion and diversity.
They welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future by ensuring equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin, or disability status.
If you want to work as an associate buyer at Chalhoub Group, Apply Here