Are you in need of an Analyst job ? if yes to are in a right place. CrunchBase is looking for a data analyst for a position of a staff data analyst.
Are you interested in working at any of the below listed city?
Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, New York, Portland, Raleigh, San Francisco, and Seattle
CrunchBase helps over 70 million people around the world connect with the companies and people that matter. We are democratizing access to opportunities so that entrepreneurs, investors, job seekers, salespeople, and others can accelerate innovation for a better future.
CrunchBase are proud to build products that are shaping how companies and people connect, using our intelligence and data to help them communicate in a more meaningful way with one another.
We are committed to a positive, diverse, and inclusive culture by hiring for potential, focused on the inclusion of people who have different ways of thinking, different viewpoints, different backgrounds, and different skill sets.
We value a transparent and open culture that positively impacts our teams and our products.
CrunchBase has a remote-first approach, and is open to hiring in these
Engineering at CrunchBase
The Crunchbase engineering team is a dynamic, fast-paced team that is committed to quickly delivering features, evaluating their performance, and iterating towards the product vision shared by the company!
We are organized in vertical teams that include cross-functional engineers as well as functional guilds aimed at working tightly with the product team to deliver high standards code while iterating quickly on features.
We value open and honest communication and strive to create an environment where opinions and views can be shared and considered in an effort to reach the best decision.
Analytics at CrunchBase
At Crunchbase the Analytics team operates under Engineering and works closely with our Product, Marketing, and Finance teams. The team works closely with partners to understand our customers deeply and guide our product forward. The team’s mission is to turn data into practical insights.
What You’ll Do:
- Help define Product, Marketing, and Business strategy based on data insights
- Partner closely with managers and executives to help guide vision and execution
- Explore and analyze our users and business data to find patterns and insights that help us understand our users and opportunities
- Help mentor and guide team members to produce the highest quality analysis,
- Work with our internal technical guilds to drive technical excellence goals like improving software quality and keeping technical debt low
- Influence our overall product strategy; guide key product decisions through data and insights; set goals and KPIs and identify the right levers to achieve those goals
- Cultivate a data-driven, test-and-learn culture with your passion for telling stories with data
What We’re Looking For ?:
- 5+ years of working in data science or analytics roles
- You have a proven understanding of Product and Business analytics fundamentals and process
- You have a sophisticated knowledge of Statistics and advanced SQL skills
- A proven ability to use experimentation and statistical/predictive analysis to guide decision making
- A proven ability to synthesize data insights into actionable recommendations
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills
- Proficient with at least one scripting language (Python, Ruby, or R).
- Experience with Snowflake is a plus
What CrunchBase Offers ?:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Remote first policy
- Generous Reimbursement policy for learning and development activities
- Monthly fitness / mental health reimbursement
- 10 weeks of fully-paid time off for new parents
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Volunteering Paid Time Off
- Incredible medical, vision and dental benefits for employees and their families
- Free One Medical Group membership for employees and their families
- 401(k) and Roth plans, and free annual financial adviser check-in
- Monthly internet stipend
- Work from home allowance to purchase furniture for your work from home space
- Annual carbon offset
- Matching charity contributions for our Townhall awards
- A team of creative, transparent entrepreneurs driven to accomplish our mission
At Crunchbase, we value team members who are passionate and enthusiastic about what we’re building here. We believe there is no “perfect” candidate, and want to encourage applying even if all the requirements listed aren’t met. If you’re passionate about Crunchbase and looking to learn and grow, then we look forward to reviewing your application!