This article discusses the job opportunity in New Zealand for a helpdesk assistant at NielsenIQ.
Job Title: Helpdesk Assistant
Location: Aukland, New Zealand
Job Type: Permanent
Application Deadline: Not Specified
No of Vacancies: Not Specified
Salary: Not Specified
The top consumer intelligence company in the world, NIQ, identifies fresh avenues for growth for merchants and producers of consumer goods. NIQ, which operates in over 100 nations, uses an advanced business intelligence platform with integrated predictive analytics to provide the most thorough and precise understanding of consumer purchasing behavior. Also, NIQ offers the Full View.
NIQ is dedicated to having a workforce that accurately reflects the diversity of the markets, communities, and clients we survey. We are on a mission to systematically incorporate diversity and inclusion into every element of our workforce, measurement, and products because we exist to count everyone. Also, we cordially invite candidates to join us who share that mission.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and we do not discriminate based on national origin, genetics, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other protected class; nor do we consider race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, or genetics. Our global anti-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market where we conduct business.
- A passion for providing high-level customer service
- Excellent verbal and written English skills and a confident phone manner
- Excellent time management skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work unsupervised and willing to work for shift
- Previous experience in Customer Service Call Centre or Market Research will be highly regarded but optional.
- Potential applicants must have proof of the right to work in New Zealand.
If you want to work as a Helpdesk Assistant at NielsenIQ, please apply here