Employer Name: Total Tools
Salary: Not Specified
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Springwood QLD
Application Closes: Not Specified
Total Tools Springwood is looking for a Full-Time Warehouse Assistant with a strong interest in tools and trades. This is an exciting opportunity to apply your current skills and experience in a developing and varied company.
This role is suitable for someone organized and detail-oriented, preferably with prior experience utilizing an inventory system. You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to establish relationships with many stakeholders. Previous experience receiving items is desirable but not required for this position.
Total tools have been the ultimate tool shop for 30 years, offering the proper tools and expertise to our customers who are constructing the future! Also, the company is the first choice for trade quality tools, and the most significant part is that most of our nationwide locations are locally owned and operated.
Furthermore, the company’s business model values and invests in our employees and consumers. We live by our values: One Team, Own it and Get it Done, Customer First, and Make a Difference.
- Receiving and storing goods while maintaining a safe working environment
- Monitoring and overseeing inventory control
- Supporting customer queries and offering solutions
- Maintaining store storage and ensuring a safe and organized warehouse
- Previous receiving and warehousing experience is required.
- Methodical and organized
- Has experience with, knowledge of, and enthusiasm for tools
- Excited, highly motivated, and an excellent colleague
- Dedicated to providing outstanding customer service
- Also, one must be comfortable with technology – computer literacy is required
- Available for weekdays, with occasional weekend work as needed
- Experience with a walkie stacker/forklift preferred
- Competitive wages
- Ongoing product training in market-leading brands like Bosch, Makita, Milwaukee, and many, many more
- Commitment to ongoing job security, development, and growth
Total Tool is a proud equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Also, All hiring decisions are based on skills, qualifications, and merit. Furthermore, Only applicants with valid working rights in Australia will be considered for this position.
If you want to work as a Warehouse Assistant at Total Tools, Apply Here.