Employer Name: Tate Museum
Salary: £12.73 an hour
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Chadwell Heath
Application Closes: Not Specified
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Warehouse Assistant on a permanent contract. This contract is offered on a 35-hour-per-week basis with an immediate start.
The Warehouse Assistant Role includes:
- Using the daily picking list to manually select a stock to fulfill orders from the bulk warehouse storage area
- Matching order invoices to picked stock and package to agreed standards
- Also, carrying out all tasks in strict adherence to all Security, Health, and Safety requirements and policies
- Ensuring all work is carried out to the highest operational standard, with close attention to housekeeping, cleanliness, and tidiness.
- Has proven experience working in a warehouse
- Contributes positively to a team and is happy to get stuck in where needed
- Works quickly and effectively with great attention to detail and accuracy
- Is experienced working with stock management and courier systems.
- Access to all our galleries and exhibitions, including staff previews
- Generous discounts in our shops and restaurants
- Access to a wide range of training
- Long service awards
- Employee Assistance Program
- Also, the Tate Benefits employee discount scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
Apply Here if you want to work as a Warehouse Assistant at Tate Museum.