Employer Name: TGI Fridays
Salary: Not Specified
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Marion SA 5043
Application Closes: Not Specified
TGI FRIDAYS, founded in New York in 1965, has grown to become the world’s largest full-service casual dining restaurant company, with nearly 1,000 locations in 61 countries.
Are you enthusiastic about providing service and looking after guests? Can you effectively communicate with your staff and guests while maintaining our brand standards and creating a fun culture? We are searching for somebody to work as Wait Staff.
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Seating Guest
- Team Player
- Working with the kitchen to deliver high-quality food
- Floor operations include running food, clearing tables, and taking orders
- Setting up and packing down the venue
- Following all cleaning policies
- Following our steps of service
- Upselling and Suggestive Selling
- Promote our Specials, Promotions, and events
- Passion for training and upskilling their knowledge
- Spreading the love of the sport!
- Promoting a great atmosphere for customers to have a positive experience
- Competitive remuneration package
- Rapidly expanding business with opportunities to progress within the company.
- Opportunity to manage a brand new, highly regarded, community-incorporated venue with a large team.
- Strong support and training systems are in place to assist the management team, with Head Office by your side.
- All the tools are necessary for you to run the business efficiently and effectively.
Apply Here if you are ready to join the family as a Waiters/Waitress at TGI Fridays.