Employer Name: Kathmandu Group
Salary: $55,000 – $75,000 a year
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Auckland City, Auckland
Application Closes: Not Specified
When you join Kathmandu, you are entering more than simply a retailer; you are joining a brand founded on a love of the outdoors over 30 years ago. We are still enthusiastic about getting out there because we believe that it is where we live our best lives, and it makes us feel wonderful! We want everyone to get “out there,” regardless of who they are, where they live, or how they live.
Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, challenging us to ask if we’re doing enough and can do better. Every day, we inspire our leaders and teams to give their all. As a result, we are ranked first in the AFR Best Places to Work in Retail, Hospitality, and Tourism in 2022.
As a Sales Assistant at Kathmandu, you will support the Store Management team in successfully and efficiently running the store. You will have a customer-centric ethos with a passion for sales and customer service.
- Support the Store Manager in the profitable running of the store
- Create an enjoyable experience for every customer by sharing your love of adventure
- Work as part of a team to achieve sales and KPI targets.
- Assist in store operational requirements as requested by management
- Someone who has experience and understanding of the retail sales environment
- Have exceptional problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a positive and flexible attitude
- Flexible availability
- Strong initiative, motivation, and enthusiasm
- Be adaptable and cope well within a fast-paced retail environment.
- A genuine passion for our products and the growth of the business
We reckon you will love what we are offering:
- The opportunity to learn and grow every day in a business with a suite of top-quality learning resources for the team
- The knowledge that you are part of a ‘B Corp’ business -genuinely committed to a sustainable and ethical business model
- A range of benefits that will help you get outside include;
- Generous staff discounts for both Kathmandu and Ripcurl
- Down-to-earth and fun team culture
- Genuine career opportunities throughout retail and Support Offices based in Melbourne, Torquay, Christchurch, and globally.
- The chance to work with a group of proactive individuals that make a difference
If you want to work as a sales Assistant at Kathmandu Group, Apply Here