Employer Name: Robert Bird Group
Salary: $80000 per year
Employment type: Full-time
Robert Bird Group (RBG) is a global consulting engineering firm dedicated to realizing each client’s vision by pursuing unrelenting engineering excellence on all projects. We aim for good to excellent design by converting motivational ideas into constructible formats through creative, team-based, and proactive solutions.
The structures team at RBG creates award-winning, intricate. And aesthetically recognizable building designs for stadiums, airports, metro stations, hospitals, and significant shopping malls. In addition to concrete, masonry, and steel, our Structures team is skilled in all contemporary building materials and systems, including wood, aluminum, glass, structural textiles, and composites. In addition, sustainability is central to their design philosophy.
Some of the largest contractors and developers working on iconic buildings and significant transportation infrastructure projects hire our Construction Engineering (CE) team to provide phased analysis, construction technique, and temporary works design services. The development of numerous strategies and methods that are now regarded as industry standards was pioneered by our CE team.
Furthermore, from concept and planning to detailed design and construction. And maintenance, as well as continuing management and assistance for the project’s operational life. Our civil team offers experienced design services. Our staff specializes in various projects, such as developments along the water, master plans, and renewable energy projects.
- Robert Bird Group is devoted to developing talented individuals into wealthy and successful careers in engineering. This is because we recognize that graduate engineers are the future of our company. We are dedicated to supporting you and your professional growth by offering a supportive learning environment that will test and reward you.
- We will support you as a Graduate & Undergraduate of Robert Bird Group as you transition from your studies to a rewarding career. Your knowledge and expertise will grow due to working in specialized fields and taking classes from seasoned engineers.
- Access to landmarks project
- Training and development
- Paid birthday leave
- Active social club
- Financial and well-being benefits
- Recognition awards
- healthy lifestyle balance
- supportive team environment
How to Apply
This is a fantastic opportunity for you if you are highly motivated, have a positive outlook, and are committed to lifelong learning!
Please e-mail your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more jobs in Australia, check here.