Employer Name: Network Rail
Salary: £21,500 a year
Employment type: Full-time
Location: London NW1
Application Closes: 23 November 2022
Are you seeking a job where you can accomplish meaningful work daily? You’ll start a great career as a customer support assistant with Network Rail.
Our role is to operate a safe, dependable railway and efficiently serve customers and communities. We exist to transport people and commodities and contribute to our country’s economic success.
We’re embarking on an ambitious transformation. Our mission is Putting Passengers First – a company that is on the side of passengers and freight users; that is simple to work with and is an efficient and dependable partner; that people are glad to work for, and that is instinctively recognized as an industry leader.
Your operational and interpersonal abilities are essential.
You will contribute to the smooth operation of our passengers and station services. As a customer service assistant, you’ll have a lot of diversity and action in your career – no two days are the same.
Our passengers and station users are important to us, and you’ll be there to ensure a safe, secure, and enjoyable station experience. Most days, you’ll cover large distances across the station as you conduct security searches, monitor the station concourse, and assist passengers. You will be on your feet for most of the day, making yourself extremely visible to the consumer. Every day, your training and attention to safety and security help keep our station users secure.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary £21,500, plus shift enhancements
- A London weighting of £3,270
- Pro-rata annual leave entitlement
- My benefits – our discounted online shopping site
- A range of discounted offers, including childcare vouchers, healthcare offers – cycle to work, healthcare club, discounted membership, and other benefits
- Subsidies of up to 75% on rail and underground season tickets
- A choice of contributory pension schemes
- 2 weeks of paid reserve leave for our Armed Forces community
If you want to work as a Customer Service Assistant at Network Rail, Apply Here