Employer Name: Sime Darby Motors
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Newmarket, Auckland, New Zealand
Sime Darby Motors is pleased to provide great pre-sales and after-sales support to new and pre-owned Audi customers. Expect flawless customer service from our experienced and friendly team when you walk into our Auckland dealership in Newmarket. The company Audi Service Centre only uses authentic Audi parts for your vehicle, and this, together with our specialized Audi knowledge, ensures that your Audi receives exceptional care and attention.
Roles and Responsibility
Continental Cars – Audi’s repair department is searching for an experienced Technician to join their busy operation in Newmarket. As their new Technician, you will be responsible for ensuring that vehicles are serviced, maintained, and repaired to a high quality. You will be working closely with 14 other factory-trained technicians who have a combined experience of more than 80 years. You must assure, but are not limited to, the following:
- Vehicles are serviced, maintained, and repaired to Audi and company standards.
- Electrical and mechanical repairs, including suspension, steering, brakes, wheel bearings, driveshafts, exhausts, and air conditioning servicing as per customer’s requests
- Maintain a high standard of workmanship and avoid re-work
- Complete a time card for every working day showing individual times taken for each job
- Also, ensure all documentation is completed on an accurate and timely basis.
- Check the general state of customers’ vehicles and record any faults the repair order will not correct.
- May inspect vehicles and issue WOF certificates or detail works required to obtain WOF certificate.
- Ensure the service foreman/manager is advised of all cost overruns and delays in time to allow contact to be made with the customers
- Also, you must support the other technicians in the team with difficult work
Requirements to work as a technician at Audi in Sime Darby
- Have a Level 4 Automotive Certificate or
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience
- Ideally, be WOF certified – but not essential.
- Possess strong mechanical skills and electronic diagnostic experience
- High level of computer and communication skills
- Also, you must pay strong attention to detail
- Deliver a positive attitude and strong work ethic
If this sounds like you and you’re eager to start your career with us, you will also enjoy the following:
- Factory training using the latest diagnostic equipment
- Work with Audi genuine parts for maintenance and repair.
- Also, A Long term opportunity
- Benefits and recognition programs that are the envy of the industry
If you wish to work as a technician at Audi in New Zealand, Apply Here