Employer Name: Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ
Salary: $15.50–$30.00 an hour
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Mississauga, ON
Application Closes: Not Specified
Company & Brand Overview:
Gyu-Kaku [gew-kah-koo] is a chain of Japanese yakiniku (meaning grilled meats) BBQ restaurants with more than 700 locations worldwide. We genuinely care about the service we provide to all the guests that dine with us, and we strive to exceed every customer’s expectations and create moving moments (Kandou).
Requirements and Qualification:
- Provide exquisite menu explanation and be able to anticipate customers’ need
- Outgoing and Warming personality, Strong communication skills
- Have a high level of cleanliness and be detail oriented to ensure that the restaurant is kept above the standard of Hygiene and Safety Regulations
- Extensive knowledge of our dishes
- Work well and grow as a team.
- Full-time/Part-time (with flexible hours)
- Be able to work under pressure and fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, however, a team player.
- Passionate and reliable
- Adherence to the company specifications
- Outgoing and fun with an enthusiastic personality
- Experience working in a restaurant is a strong asset.
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- Store discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 10-hour shift
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
If you wish to work as a Restaurant Waiter/Waitress at Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ, Apply Here