Ghag Brothers Food Ltd. is a family-owned and operated restaurant chain in Canada that seeks a restaurant assistant manager. We are committed to providing our guests with delicious and authentic food in a warm and inviting atmosphere. We seek a talented and experienced Restaurant Assistant Manager to join our team. If you are a hard worker dedicated to providing excellent customer service, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
Location: 24 – 900 Gibsons Way Gibsons, BCV0N 1V7
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: 26.45 hourly 30 hours per week
Application Deadline: 2023-06-21
No. of Vacancies: 1
- Plan, organized, directed, controlled, and evaluated daily operations
- Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Recruit, train, and supervise staff
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of experience in a restaurant management role.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email@example.com] if you want to work as a restaurant assistant manager at Ghag Brothers Food Ltd.
They are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. They do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.