PS Refrigeration Ltd. is a family-owned and operated business providing quality refrigeration services that seeks a refrigerator mechanic to join its team in Canada. They are committed to providing our customers with the best possible service and support. If you are a hard worker dedicated to providing excellent customer service, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Job Title: Refrigerator Mechanic
Location: 11528 132A ST Surrey, BCV3R 7S2
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: 35.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Application Deadline: 2023-06-21
No. of Vacancies: 1
- Measure and lay out reference points for installation
- Assemble and install refrigeration or air conditioning components
- Measure, cut and connect piping using welding and brazing equipment
- Start-up system and test for leaks using testing devices
- Recharge the system with refrigerant, check and test regulators, calibrate the system, and perform routine maintenance or servicing
- Install, troubleshoot, repair, and overhaul entire heating, ventilation, air handling, refrigeration, and air conditioning systems
- Handle, recover, and store refrigerants
- Repair and replace parts and components for entire refrigeration, air conditioning, ventilation, or heat pump systems
- Read and interpret blueprints
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of experience in a refrigeration mechanic role.
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of refrigeration systems.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [firstname.lastname@example.org] if you want to work as a refrigerator mechanic at Ps Refrigeration Ltd.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.