They are looking for a skilled and experienced Production Operator to join their team at nestle, New Zealand. As a Production Operator, you will ensure that our production line runs efficiently and smoothly, meeting all quality and safety standards. You will operate machinery, perform quality checks, and perform general maintenance tasks to keep the production line running optimally.
Job Title: Production Operator
Location: Manukau City, Auckland
Job Type: Permanent
Application Deadline: Not Specified
No of Vacancies: 8
Salary: Not Specified
Nestle is the world’s largest food and beverage company, with over 2000 brands and operations in 191 countries. At Nestle, food and beverages can be a force for good, helping people live healthier and happier lives.
We are looking for 8 Operators on a fixed-term/temporary basis, across Manufacturing and Packing, to help us achieve our production volume to meet our customer’s demands.
The fixed-term/temporary positions are across all 3 shifts.
- Day Shift (7:35 am – 4:05 pm)
- Afternoon Shift (3:55 pm – 11:55 pm)
- Night Shift (11:45 pm – 7:45 am)
For the Manufacturing Operator
- Handling bulk and raw ingredients for the creation and mixing of incredible food products
- The use of RF scanners to ensure real-time data is collected and stored in the managing systems.
- Operating mixers, mills, and hanging big bags (using lifting aids) ensures that food production runs smoothly.
- Staying active on the job with lifting for up to 25kg.
For the Packing Operator
- Operating packing lines in which the food products are packed correctly and ready to be sent off to the stores
- Performing quality checks to ensure that any products sent out are in tip-top condition!
- Manual packing/stacking of bulk boxes/cartons for the inventory.
To be successful in these roles, you must have; a strong focus on Health and Safety (H&S) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), basic computer knowledge, and excellent communication skills to ensure an open line of contact and smooth interactions.
Additionally, we want someone reliable and trustworthy with an outstanding attitude and willingness to learn and develop. Previous experience in a similar role is advantageous.
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand. Apply Here if you want to work as a production operator at nestle