Advanced Health & Sports Clinic, a leading multidisciplinary clinic in Canada, seeks a skilled and motivated Physiotherapist to join their team. As a Physiotherapist, you will be responsible for providing high-quality physiotherapy services to our clients, developing treatment plans, and working collaboratively with other healthcare professionals.
Job Title: Physiotherapist
Job Type: Term or contract Full time
Application Deadline: 2023-04-07
No of Vacancies: 2 Vacancy
Salary: 15.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Assess the patient’s physical abilities
- Administer evaluative tests and procedures
- Plan physiotherapy programs
- Select appropriate exercises, apparatus, and manipulations
- Maintain clinical and progress reports
- Teach and supervise activities for patients
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Hand-eye coordination
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Repetitive tasks
- Manual dexterity
Advanced Health & Sports Clinic offers a competitive compensation package, professional growth and development opportunities, and a supportive and collaborative work environment. If you are a passionate and dedicated Physiotherapist committed to providing high-quality care to clients, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration to this mail email@example.com if you want to work as Physiotherapist at Advanced Health & Sports Clinic, Canada.
Advanced Health & Sports Clinic is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe diversity strengthens our team and enhances the quality of care we provide our clients.