Employer Name: Sarsfield Farms Incorporated
Salary: Not Specified
Employment type: Part-time
Location: Toronto Pearson International Airport, ON
Application Closes: Dec 30, 2022, 5:59:00 AM
Reservations, ticketing, baggage processing, terminal/gate check-in, jetway operation, greeting arriving passengers, handling VIPs, providing special passenger assistance, handling customer complaints, and other duties as assigned.
- Inspect and verify passenger documentation,
- Issue boarding passes and reschedules passengers affected by flight interruptions or cancellations,
- Manage passenger baggage processing, including handling and fee calculation if applicable,
- Assist passengers as needed through arrival and check-in processes, including support for passengers with special needs such as unaccompanied minors (UM), VIP passengers, and passengers needing wheelchair assistance,
- Direct passengers through Customs, Immigration, and Quarantine, as required,
- Make public address announcements as required,
- Assist Ramp Service Agents to ensure that wheelchairs, strollers, and gate-checked bags (cleared through security) are made available for loading upon departure and delivery to passengers upon arrival,
- Comply with all federal, state, municipal, airport authority and carrier security requirements and Swissport SOPs and policies,
- Operate equipment to include the jetway, computer keyboards, and carrier-specific reservation/ ticketing software,
- Produce all required work-related documentation,
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal) in English,
- High School diploma or GED equivalent,
- Must have at least 1 year of relevant work experience in a fast-paced environment,
- Commitment to continuous improvement,
- Self-motivated and able to work independently,
- Attentive to detail and numerate,
- Ability to follow processes and procedures and apply flexible approach when required,
- Must be able to type and learn airline-specific computer reservation/ ticketing software.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status.
- Flexible to work different shifts (days, evenings, nights, weekends, holidays)
- English, spoken and written.
- Must be willing to work in inclement weather.
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Group benefits (Insurance, RRSPs, etc.)
- Paid parking
If you want to work as a Passenger Services Agent YYZ at Swissport International Ltd., Apply Here