ATR Truck Repair Ltd is a leading truck repair and maintenance company in Canada that seeks an office coordinator. They are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality service possible. They are seeking a talented and experienced Office Coordinator to join our team. If you are a hard worker dedicated to providing excellent customer service, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Job Title: Office Co-ordinator
Location: Delta, BC
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: Salary28.00 hourly 35 hours per week
Application Deadline: 2023-06-04
No. of Vacancies: 1
- Provide administrative support to the management team.
- Manage the office calendar and schedule appointments.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to the appropriate person.
- Greet customers and visitors.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- File and organize paperwork.
- Other administrative tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of experience in an administrative role.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Employee discounts.
- Opportunities for professional development.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] if you want to work as an office coordinator at ATR truck repair Ltd.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.