Employer Name: Al Rostamani Trading Company
Salary: Not Specified
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Abu Dhabi
Application Closes: Not Specified
Every employee at Al Rostamani Group contributes to the company’s and its customer’s success. We show appreciation for our employees by providing them with meaningful and purposeful work and opportunities to grow, learn, contribute, and succeed. Since its inception in 1957, the Al Rostamani Group has come a long way. Our organization has grown steadily with the guiding principles of Commitment, Care, and Vision, as well as a strong sense of active community involvement. We are a well-diversified group with a strong presence in various industries, including general trading, automobiles and heavy equipment, travel, foreign exchange, financial services, property management, construction, infrastructure development, and information technology services. Our Group employs around 2000 people from 41 different nationalities, contributing to our multicultural and multi-national environment.
- Planned, organized, and managed all daily repair and maintenance services on customers’ vehicles and the vehicle movement in and out of the workshop.
- To monitor the workshop floor and ensure dealer standard operating procedures are adhered to and effective management of the service personnel.
- Maintenance and upkeep of the workshop equipment to maximize utilization and minimize downtime.
- Initiate procurement of additional equipment in line with business growth
- Accomplish the forecast that the service manager has established.
- Check job status as often as necessary, but at least twice each shift. Report to the customer any change in the promised time and notify them of any additional repairs you may require.
- Spot-check repairs to assure quality and timely completion.
- Schedule job allotment to workshop staff to process timely repairs.
- Ensuring profitable functioning of workshop & Facilities.
- Motivate the workshop team and maintain high morale to achieve the highest level of service to customers.
- Adhere to standard operating procedures to avoid any internal/external customer dissatisfaction.
- Ensure legal requirements for workshop operations are met.
- Verify service jobs are carried out per customer requirements to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Handle accident repairs as per set procedures and obtain prior approvals as required.
- Ensure that the technicians follow warranty material disposition procedures.
Knowledge and Skills
- Diagnostic skills & Technical Expertise
- Well-organized & effective plans in all situations.
- Methodical approach for better inputs, result oriented
- Can work under pressure with deadlines and able to work independently.
- Sets and achieve the highest work standard at all times.
If you want to work as a Job Controller at Al Rostamani Trading Company, Apply Here