- Location: Winnipeg, MB
- Salary: $20.00 hourly, 40 hours per week
- Job Type: Full-time
- Start Date: Starts as soon as possible
- Languages: English
- Education: No degree, certificate, or diploma
- Experience: Experience is an asset
Burj Litt Contractors Ltd. is seeking a Janitor to join our team in Winnipeg, MB. This is a full-time, permanent position with a competitive hourly wage. If you’re dedicated to maintaining cleanliness and creating a safe environment, we want to hear from you.
As a Janitor, your responsibilities will include:
- Sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, and waxing hallways, floors, and stairs.
- Operating industrial vacuum cleaners to remove scraps, dirt, heavy debris, and other refuse.
- Emptying trash cans and other waste containers.
- Washing windows, interior walls, and ceilings.
- Watering and tending to plants, lawns, and/or gardens.
- Cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and fixtures.
- Clearing snow and ice from walkways and parking areas.
Who Can Apply to This Job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to Apply:
To apply for this janitorial position, please send your application, including a cover letter, to
How to Apply Instructions:
Please make sure to include a cover letter with your application.
Application deadline: October 7, 2023