At Best Western Plus Canada, they are looking for a dynamic and experienced Housekeeping Supervisor to join their team. As a Housekeeping Supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of cleanliness and organization in guest rooms and public areas and supervising a team of housekeeping staff.
Job Title: Housekeeping Supervisor
Location: Fergus, ON, Canada
Job Type: Full-time
Application Deadline: 2023-04-03
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: 25.00 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
- Oversee and manage the daily operations of the housekeeping department
- Assign and delegate tasks to the housekeeping staff
- Ensure that all guest rooms and public areas are cleaned and maintained to the highest standards
- Conduct inspections of guest rooms and public areas to ensure cleanliness and maintenance
- Maintain inventory and order supplies as necessary
- Train and develop housekeeping staff on cleaning procedures and techniques
- Monitor and ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations
- Assist with scheduling and payroll
- Maintain positive working relationships with other departments
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor in a hotel or resort setting
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Knowledge of cleaning procedures, chemicals, and equipment
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and stand for extended periods
- Flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and hotel management software
They will love to hear from you if you are a passionate and dedicated individual committed to exceptional service. At BEST WESTERN PLUS, they are committed to providing a positive and supportive work environment for all our team members.
To apply for a housekeeping supervisor job at best western plus Canada, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.