Siam Le Bien Thai Cuisine seeks a talented, experienced Food Service Supervisor to join their team. Siam. Le Bien Thai Cuisine is a Thai restaurant in Burnaby, Canada. They are committed to providing our guests with delicious and authentic Thai food in a warm and inviting atmosphere. If you are a hard worker dedicated to providing excellent customer service, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Job Title: Food Service Supervisor
Location: 4217 HASTINGS ST Burnaby, BCV5C 2J5
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: 18.50 to 21.00 hourly 30 to 40 hours per week
Application Deadline: 2023-06-22
No. of Vacancies:
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of staff who prepare and portion food.
- Train staff in job duties and safety procedures.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Ensure that you prepare food according to recipes and food safety standards.
- Satisfy customer needs and resolve customer complaints.
- Work as part of a team to ensure the smooth operation of the food service department.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of experience in a food service supervisory role.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of food safety procedures.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [[email protected]] if you want to work as a food service supervisor at Siam Le Bien Thai Cuisine.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.