Employer Name: Wolf & Hound
Salary: $16.50 an hour
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Application Closes: 12/03/2022
Food and Beverage Servers provide customer service at restaurants, cocktail bars, and other establishments. Food and beverage Servers do responsibilities including setting up tables, removing used dishes, and preparing simple dishes in addition to serving food and drinks. They are the primary point of contact with customers.
A Food and Beverage Server may work for a single restaurant or a third-party catering company. Tips frequently account for a sizable amount of their earnings. Over the next 10 years, the career is predicted to increase at a slower-than-average rate of 3%.
- Must be of legal age to mix and serve alcoholic beverages
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travelers’ cheques, or room billings
- Describe menu items, including daily specials for customers
- Advise on menu selections
- You must be able to clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs
- Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages.
- You must be able to serve food and beverages.
- Take orders and relay them to kitchen and bar staff
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Provide customer service
- Fast-paced environment
- Overtime required
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player.
This Employer encourages fair employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those who identify as Indigenous people, individuals with disabilities, newcomers to Canada, and visible minorities.
The following individuals are eligible to apply:
- Citizens of Canada and permanent residents of Canada
- Other candidates that have or do not have a valid Canadian work permit
Apply Here if you wish to work Food and Beverage Server at Wolf & Hound. Click Here to learn how to apply.