They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Distribution Faultman role at Electrix. In this role, you will be responsible for assessing and carrying out all assigned fault service requests, ensuring Dispatch is kept informed of the status and progress
Job Title: Electrician
Location: Auckland, Auckland City
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: 2023-05-17
No of Vacancies: Not Specified
Salary: Not Specified
- Responding to, assessing, and attending to all assigned service requests within service levels.
- Performing high voltage switching and isolation of plant.
- Carrying out repair and maintenance work to Electrix and customer standards.
- Identifying and reporting any unscheduled work to enable the recording of unsafe or functional network equipment.
- Ensuring that vehicles and allocated equipment are well presented and maintained.
- Working to achieve key performance indicators (KPIs) and Electrix operational and quality processes.
- Completing all required paperwork and records within specified timeframes.
To be considered, you will have:
- NZQA or equivalent recognized qualification as a distribution Line Mechanic level 4
- Switching training and experience.
- Heavy vehicle license (minimum requirement class 2).
- Desirable to have recently held fault man network warrants and Transpower switching.
- Hands-on experience in all aspects of electricity distribution networks.
At Omexom, we offer a great team and a supportive work environment. Additionally to that, you will get the following:
- The company provided health insurance for employees and dependents
- 6% Kiwisaver employer contribution and 9% after 10 years of service
- Career advancement opportunities
- Opportunity to buy company shares
- Standby/call-out allowance
- Company vehicle provided for work, including travel to and from home
If you want to apply for a role as Faultman at Electrix, Apply Here