Employer Name: SaskEnergy
Salary: $38.51 an hour
Employment type: Full-time
Location: White City, SK, Canada
Application Closes: November 16, 2022
The Computer-Aided Drafting (CAD) Technologist generates, updates, maintains maps and drawings, and records and conducts several technical tasks and projects, including drafting, mapping, technical support, contract administration, training, and assisting with facility design.
- This position is a permanent full-time union position.
Qualified applicants will possess
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Engineering Design and Drafting Technology or Geomatics Surveying Engineering Technology Diploma from a recognized institution
- Eligible for membership with Saskatchewan Applied Science Technicians and Technologists (SASTT)
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license
- Four (4) years of drafting experience using current corporate CAD technology (AutoCAD)
- Travel, including overnight stays away from bid headquarters, is required.
- Please apply online with your cover letter and resume outlining your qualifications.
- For more information on this position, please get in touch with Human Resources at 306-777-9091.
If you wish to work and live as a CAD Technologist at SaskEnergy in Canada, Apply Here.