Employer Name: Linfox
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Auckland City, Auckland
Application Closes: 11 Nov 2022
Linfox is Australia and New Zealand’s largest privately held logistics company. Using a network of business warehouses, sites, transportation modes, and operational levels of expertise, we deliver industry-leading transport and warehousing services across various industries.
Reporting to the Senior Financial Accountant, this is a varied role where you will be providing support to the Finance & Commercial team on a variety of tasks which will include:
- Completing Statutory returns to Statistics NZ
- Monthly recharge and cost allocations
- Preparing GST return
- Maintaining the fixed assets register
- Assist with Daily cash flow and monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist FBT returns and year-end audit
- Assist with budget preparation
- Other tasks as required
You will be a result-focused individual with excellent communication skills and can demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of 2 years experience along with an accounting qualification
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent attention to detail
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure and resilient to change
- SAP Fixed Asset experience would be advantageous
You stand to receive some of these benefits working as an assistant accountant at Linux
- Competitive salary
- A great team
- An opportunity to make a difference
- An inclusive, safe, and diverse company united by The Linfox Way.
The Linfox values have stood the test for 60 years, and our team must reflect our values – Loyalty, Integrity, Fairness, and Trust (LIFT). If you want to be part of the Linfox Way and our team, apply now!
You must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand to apply for this vacancy.
If you want to work and live as an assistant accountant at Linux, Apply Here.