About the work
Sales Representative sell products to businesses, organizations, and governments on behalf of manufacturers or wholesalers. They might work directly for the company producing the goods, or for an independent sales agency whose clients are manufacturers and wholesalers.
•High school diploma.
•Post-secondary education will be an asset.
•1-2 Years of Sales Experience.
•Strong oral communication skills.
•Strong job task planning and organizational skills.
•Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
•Aptitude for working with software systems and computers.
•Must be highly motivated & have the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
•Understanding of promoting and selling products and services.
- Sell to key retail accounts.
- Get in touch with new and existing customers to meet and exceed sales objectives.
- Organize, rotate, and stock shelves during each store visit.
- Attend sales meetings and on-site training.
- Negotiate and use skills to overcome objections.
- Deliver presentations and demonstrate products to customers.
- Provide daily recap of results and accomplishments to the management team.
024JOBS is a website that shares latest jobs in Canada, USA, Dubai and all other Countries around the world. Search and apply for any of the job you like. Note we never ask for money from anyonewe only share job updates freely. Thanks and best of luck.