Sales & Marketing Jobs in Canada for Foreigners: Whether you’re just starting your career in Canada or looking to make a change, choosing the right job is one of the important decisions we make. The annual Canadian Business Best Jobs ranking compiles comprehensive data on salaries, qualifications, and employment prospects to point you toward some of the fields with the highest pay and greatest potential. Many sales and distribution company are currently looking for a full-time apparel sales, marketing and merchandising associate at various location in Canada. To apply to the position, please send a current copy of your resume and a brief description of why you think that you would be a good fit for the position. Preference will be given to those applicants with previous clothing sales and merchandising experience.
As National Sales Manager, you will report into the Sales Director and manage a team. Some of your responsibilities will include
- Responsible for driving new sales into our existing core markets and effective penetration into new markets, whilst maximising retention of existing accounts.
- Manage, and be responsible for the performance of, the Account Development team, the Business Development Manager team and telemarketing team, be part of the overall business senior management team, and will have a key input into marketing activities and the development of general service features ensuring alignment with customer requirements and market opportunities.
- Grow the team, ideally another 5 heads by Christmas
- Responsible for team sales meetings including the agendas and contents, and 1-2-1 regular staff reviews and performance management, across all teams.
The Successful Applicant
▪ Demonstrable record of creating and executing sales growth strategies through a field based sales team.
▪ 3 years minimum experience managing sales staff.
▪ Ability to lead, develop, inspire and motivate staff.
▪ Thorough understanding and application of the sales process and the ability to identify and establish relationships with decision makers and influencers (both positive and negative) in existing and prospective customers.
▪ Customer centric approach.
▪ Demonstrable record of submitting and winning high quality tenders.
▪ Experience of selling into the public sector.
▪ Excellent presentation skills.
▪ Excellent pipeline management and accurate sales forecasts into the business.
▪ Successful cross selling, maximising opportunities in the wider company customer base.
▪ Attention to detail and methodical approach.
▪ Excellent negotiation skills
▪ Excellent written and oral communication skills.
▪ Good knowledge of, Microsoft Office, Excel and Word.
▪ UK wide role requires willingness to travel around the UK
▪ Ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure
Disclaimer : By using 024jobs.com you agree to the following: 024jobs.com provides a free service which should be accepted as its. All the job information is provided by the respective employers, we are not responsible for the accuracy of the information like salary, job requirements and description. Under no circumstances will 024jobs will be responsible for any direct or indirect loss resulting from the use of our website and services. thanks