We are looking for the right people – people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Under broad direction, the Senior Marketing Specialist plays the role of an Art Director within the Corporate Marketing department, providing expert creative thinking skills and design execution across multiple platforms, including campaign graphics, advertising, executive-level presentations, event branding, website/social media and more. We’re looking for a storyteller with a strong sense of brand, who is comfortable working with C-suite executives and internal clients to bring complex ideas and strategic objectives to life through visuals and messaging.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, self-directed forward thinker who possesses a positive, can-do attitude. This person must be a team player and enjoy working with technically complex material and in a collaborative, high-pressure, fast-paced, and deadline-oriented environment. They must enjoy being challenged and taking on a variety of assignments that require creative problem solving and a storyteller mindset.
- Graphic design and art direction
- Presentation development and cleanup
- Tradeshow/event graphic support
- Advertising (print, digital, web and social)
- Video and motion graphics – either production or storyboarding/direction for 3 rd party vendors
- Excellent design sense and awareness of current marketing design trends
- Understands importance of brand and can work within established standards and templates
- Showcase a creative portfolio with a clean, contemporary aesthetic that demonstrates strategic thinking, skill, style, and experience
- Experienced with developing creative concepts based on research, insight, creative briefs and clients’ business strategies
- Unique skillset for crafting clear and visually compelling presentations, synthesizing complex, abstract, and disorganized information into compelling creative concepts or narratives with a strong understanding of visual storytelling
- Experience in data visualization and creating infographic style illustrations
- Possess excellent communication and people skills to effectively engage with internal senior-level management
- Excellent time management skills with ability to oversee multiple projects and deadlines and handle unforeseen requests
- Display a positive, team-building work attitude without ego; adaptability and willingness to pitch in where needed
- Requires completion of an Associate degree in Marketing, Communications, or Liberal Arts
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in Marketing or Communications, which includes high-level project management experience
- Experience working with oil and gas
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Video editing and/or sound editing skills are a plus (After Effects, Premiere)
- 3d modelling a plus
- Advanced knowledge of MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Excel for charting
- Knowledge of print design a plus
- Knowledge of web and social media a plus
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and /or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available Sr. Marketing Specialist up to a Marketing Coordinator.
Disclaimer : By using 024jobs.com you agree to the following: 024jobs.com provides a free service which should be accepted as its. All the job information is provided by the respective employers, we are not responsible for the accuracy of the information like salary, job requirements and description. Under no circumstances will 024jobs will be responsible for any direct or indirect loss resulting from the use of our website and services. thanks