Jobs at New Zealand for interested people. There are several jobs open for the applicants interested to work in New Zealand whether you are citizen or foreigners.
Industries : Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Management, Security, Airlines, Tourism, Hotel, Food and beverages, Telecommunication, Hospitality, Marketing, Petroleum etc
Each Candidate Applying for the above post must have at least 6 Month .
Candidate must be above 22 and less than 45 year old.
Candidate must be physically and mentally healthy, there will be the health check up before immigration.
Should have clear background (Must Not have involved in any criminal activities).
Some of the job position above demands related certificates and license.
All candidates Must be able to read write, understand & Speak English Language Well.
Salary + Allowances Details:
Excellent Salary Package + Overtime
Company Will Provide Full Free Accommodation & Food facility
Below are the list of the view jobs available in New Zealand
General laborers perform manual duties set out by supervisors. General laborers’ responsibilities include working with power tools, maintaining a clean work environment and receiving goods.
To be successful as a general laborer you must be able to perform a wide variety of tasks that require stamina and an eagerness to learn on the job. A good general laborer is able to understand instructions and carry them out efficiently within the given deadline.
General Laborer Responsibility
- Operate construction vehicles.
- Use power tools.
- Haul goods from the receiving area.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
The hospitality industry offers a broad number of occupations at all levels, which require different levels of education and training. Some workers deal directly with the public, providing services to customers, while others work in management. Hospitality workers must have skills in customer service and communication skills to work with the public.
- The hospitality industry includes:
- Food service management,
- Accommodation management,
- Food Service Staff,
- Housekeeping Staff,
- Travel Agent etc.
You can Apply Here
The cleaner should also be able to remove stains from various surfaces. To be successful as a cleaner, you should be able to complete assigned tasks within the stipulated period. Ultimately, a top-performing cleaner should be physically fit and able to perform with minimal supervision.
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors of various types.
- Dusting ceilings, light fittings, countertops, and loose furniture.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing toilets, sinks, and kitchen fixtures.
- Emptying trash cans.
- Washing and drying windows.
- Liaising with the line manager to ensure that you have sufficient cleaning products at all times.
- Reporting any breakages that occur during the cleaning process.
- Informing the line manager of repairs that need to be done.
To be successful as ground staff, you should display outstanding interpersonal skills and achieve excellent customer service, which consistently meets the goals and vision of the airline company. Ultimately, outstanding ground staff should be able to multi-task and ensure that every passenger is comfortable, safe and well-informed of flight schedules, aircraft delays, weather concerns and other factors that may affect passengers.
- Greeting and welcoming passengers, and responding to questions.
- Checking in baggage.
- Making reservations.
- Selling airline tickets.
- Stocking aircraft with refreshments.
- Cleaning aircraft after flights.
- Assisting disabled passengers and those with small children.
- Providing information to passengers.
Procedure to Apply
Follow the few simple steps to reach to the company career portal;
- Think About Your Profession what you have studied
- Select the company
- Click the Company Link
- On reaching to the company site follow the steps to reach successfully to their career portal because every company holds the different procedures
- Apply for the job and wait for their response