Japan is an island country located in East Asia. It is bordered by the Sea of Japan to the west and the Pacific Ocean to the east, and spans from the Sea of Okhotsk in the north to the East China Sea and Philippine Sea in the south.
There are job openings in Japan available for both citizen and foreigners and you are free to apply for the job.
About the job
The office of the recruiter is in Tokyo in japan and the employee must possess the skills in housekeeping and laundry in order to qualify for the job.
The employer are looking for full time workers.
What you will do
Overseeing housekeeping operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. Housekeeper will also be required to monitor standards. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms
- Make beds and fold sheets
- Remove trash, dirty linens and room service items
- Greet guests and take care of requests
- Straighten desk items, furniture and appliances
- Dust, polish and remove marks from walls and furnishings
- Vacuum carpets and floor care duties
You can Apply for the job by clicking the Apply link below