About Sleep Country
Sleep Country is Canada’s leading omnichannel mattress and bedding retailer and the only specialty sleep products retailer with a national bricks and mortar footprint and an online presence. Our commitment to providing Canadians with a better night’s sleep is unparalleled in the industry. Founded in 1994 by Christine Magee, Stephen Gunn and Gordon Lownds in Vancouver, British Columbia, the chain has since grown to over 265 stores across Canada.
• Deliver our products to each and every customer’s homes in a professional, friendly, and enthusiastic manner that has them screaming “WOW!”
• Motivate yourself and others to provide a jaw dropping delivery experience
• Work together as part of the Operations Team to achieve and exceed goals and expectations
• Promise to leave work the way you came in!? This means following all required health and safety procedures! Safety always comes first!
• Are you a high school diploma?
• A clean driver’s abstract? Don’t worry, we will over look a few smudges- but we need to know you can handle a wheel!
• A Valid Driver’s License
• Experience with driving a 5-ton vehicle? …Give or take a few pounds!
• Experience working within a warehouse or delivery capacity? This is considered an asset, so it’s not mandatory! •
Bilingualism (English/French) is considered an asset. Parlez-vous français? That would be a huge plus!
024JOBS is a website that shares latest jobs in Canada, USA, Dubai and all other Countries around the world. Search and apply for any of the job you like. Note we never ask for money from anyone we only share job updates freely. Thanks and best of luck.